Dr Robert Long Presents Psychology of Risk Workshop
At University of Queensland
29 February, 1 & 2 March 2016
8am to 4pm each day
St Leo’s Conference Centre: http://www.stleos.uq.edu.au/catering-conferences-home.html
About the Workshop: Dr Long and associates provide an engaging and interactive hands-on workshop with challenging new ideas about the psychology of culture and risk. New and interesting approaches to leadership thinking are discussed and practiced. The skills learned in this workshop are transferable and practical. Participants leave the course with enthusiasm and skills to influence and change attitudes, better understand decision making and, apply new skills to the tackling and managing risk.
What participants receive: A complementary set of Dr Long’s 4 books, a comprehensive workshop folder, a thumb drive with presentations included, a range of Dr Long’s practical tools for implementing the social psychology of risk actions in the workplace and access to a range of exclusive videos on the social psychology of risk by Dr Long.
All catering included.
Major Benefits of Attending
- Discover how to empower ownership for risk in the workplace
- Learn how to better understand people and develop skills in motivation
- Practice skills in people engagement and how to influence behavioural change
- Gain insight into human judgment and decision making
- Develop skills in Risk Intelligence
- Understand more about key drivers of human behaviour, perception and the complexities in understanding risk
- Activate new energy and enthusiasm for the challenges in leadership
Facilitator Presenter –Dr Rob Long
Associate Presenters – Dee Henshall, Dennis Millard, Dr Garry Marling, Dave Whitefield, Dave Collins