AS4801 OHS Manual
If you have a small to medium sized business and would like to set up a safety system to comply with and perhaps even become certified to Australian Standard AS4801 then “Everything OHS” may have “everything” you need.
They are offering their 60 page generic Safety Manual, in Word Format for only $49.95 – compare that to the cost of the time you have already spent trying to put your own together!. If you are in a specialist industry such as construction, then for a small extra charge they can help you add and tailor additional specific elements such as confined spaces, working at height, hand tools and electrical safety.
Download a free sample from the safety manual here: [download id="180"]
We have reviewed the manual as yet but would appreciate feedback from anyone who has.
Everything OHS also provide a large range of free safety documents including:
- A ‘How to Guide’ – To Setup A Workstation (PDF 216.6 kb)A great easy to understand guide on how to setup a workstation to be ergonomically compliant.
- OHS Harmonisation – Your Questions Answered! (PDF 188.5 kb)The new national harmonisation legislation will come into effect on the 1st January 2012. The attached Q&A has been put together to assist businesses understand what it all means. The information has been sourced from Workplace Health and Safety QLD and WorkSafe.
- Sample OHS Manual (PDF 672.7 kb)This is a sample of the OHS Manual. Please note that this is not a sample of the full manual.
- Working in Cold Environments (PDF 185.2 kb)The hazards associated with working in cold environments and some strategies to manage the risks.
- SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE HERE